If you are looking for information about the National Council on Drug Abuse’s Youth Lifestyle Leader Award, GREAT! You are in the right place.
Before you go any further there are a few things you need to know. Please read the information below carefully.
How to Qualify
- Persons between the ages of 13 – 18 years old can be nominated for the award.
- Young persons may choose to apply or can be nominated by anyone.
- Completed application form must be submitted along with a personal plan essay (of no less than 250 words).
- Completed nomination forms from nominating group/person.
- Two (2) recommendations as listed on the application form.
- All applications must be submitted no later than October 31 at 5 p.m. Applications submitted via Jamaica Post should be post marked before October 31st.
- Completed applications should b submitted:
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
By mail: National Council on Drug Abuse
2-4 Melmac Avenue
- Winners will be notified during November 2013.
- Awards will be presented on November 30.
- Winners must appear in person to accept their prize.
- Huawei Media Pad each
- JMD$30,000 gift voucher each
- JMD$20,000 cash each
Please note that only the winners will be contacted by the National Council on Drug Abuse.